Welcome to the Delaware Running Club and Delaware Sports Club website. The Delaware Sports Club consists of the Delaware Running Club, our distance running group, and our Track & Field and Cross Country Officials Group. The club’s goals are to
- Promote running and fitness in the greater Wilmington area
- Provide certified officials for the scoring of track & field and cross country events within the state of Delaware
- Organize group runs so members and guests can enjoy each other's company
- Organize high quality races
- Provide college scholarships to deserving local high school athletes
- Have fun with fellow athletes.
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization through our membership in the Road Runners Club of America. We are runners and triathletes who enjoy the company of each other during our workouts. We are meet officials with a lifetime of experiences to share.  Our active participants range in age from high school to junior senior citizens, and all are young at heart. Some of us are quite competitive. Some of us just enjoy running with others and having a good time.
We invite you to join our group. Please come run with us, or consider becoming a certified track & field official.
- Born and raised in Wilmington?
- New to the area?
- Just visiting for the weekend?
The Delaware Sports Club mailing address is P.O. Box 226, Wilmington, Delaware, 19899.